If you’ve been injured in an accident, speak with an experienced Oceanside personal injury attorney today. We have over 20 years of combined experience and have won millions of dollars for our clients. The consultation is free and there’s no fee unless we win. Our law firm is located in downtown San Diego, but we can make arrangements to come to you.
How An Oceanside Accident Lawyer Can Help You
The vast majority of negligence cases settle before trial. That is why an experienced accident attorney makes a big difference in the outcome of your case. Our approach to your case will include:
- Gather Evidence: When first responders arrive, their first priorities are to help victims and secure the scene. They are not there to gather evidence to support a future claim for damages. We examine the evidence to build the strongest possible case.
- Arrange for Medical Attention: Our personal injury law firm has a team of medical experts that will assess your injuries. This information allows us to negotiate a more accurate settlement. Many people simply don’t understand the extent of their injuries. This results in them accepting an offer that doesn’t fully cover their medical expenses. Don’t accept less than you should. Find out how we can help.
- Negotiate On Your Behalf: We know the law and are prepared to trial. This allows us to negotiate effectively for you. We won’t accept a bad offer or one that is lower than what you deserve. After an accident, you should collect for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Don’t settle for less.
At the Injury Trial Lawyers, APC, we go through a similar process to get ready for trial. Our skilled personal injury lawyers are known as top-rated litigators, which means we’re ready to fight in court for you.
What You Can Do To Help Yourself After an Accident
The best thing you can do is get legal representation before you call the insurance company. Television commercials create the impression that the people on the other end of the phone are friendly advocates who are “on your side.” But in reality, most insurance companies have trained telephone adjusters answering these calls. These individuals know how to gently extract damaging information with seemingly innocuous questions. As a result, many people reduce the amount of compensation they will receive later without even realizing that they are being manipulated.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin the evidence-gathering phase. That’s important because physical evidence quickly disappears, witnesses move away, and so on. Since victims have the burden of proof in civil court, we must have lots of strong evidence to both make a case and increase the amount of compensation.
Typically, victims must bring suit within two years of the accident, or they lose their right to recovery forever. Building a strong case takes time. As such, you should contact our experienced San Diego personal injury attorneys as soon as possible.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
We help people and families after:
- Auto Accidents: After being injured in a traffic accident, you may have many questions. Find out how much your case is worth before accepting an offer from the insurance company. Call our Oceanside injury attorneys to discuss your legal issues.
- Brain Injury: Head injuries do not get any better without aggressive medical treatment and equally aggressive physical therapy. Even then, the victims and their families must usually make life-altering changes to carry on.
- Boating Accidents: Most parts of Oceanside Beach have a moderate to heavy current, and that means lots of boat traffic. Boaters are a lot like drivers, because while some of them are cautious and diligent, others are impaired, distracted, or not really qualified to operate the craft. If you’ve suffered a maritime accident in North County, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse: If a loved one has been hurt in a nursing home, they may be entitled to compensation. The elderly are especially susceptible to abuse. Find out what steps you can take to hold the caretakers liable.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Speed is usually the critical factor in these incidents, because the serious injury rate jumps from 25 percent at 20mph to 90 percent at 40mph. Distracted drivers hit lots of pedestrians as well, because these people are barely watching the road, let alone the sidewalks.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: These accidents, also know as premises liability claims, are a leading cause of injury and death. Often times, these accidents are the result of negligence on the part of storekeeper. Based on the facts, you may be able to get money to pay for your damages. Find out if you can pursue a personal injury claim.
- Wrongful Death: No amount of money will makeup for the loss of a loved one. But the money can ease some of the financial burden. If you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, find out how we can help you recover. We regularly meet with clients throughout North San Diego County, and can come to your location if necessary.
Our legal team also handles many workers’ compensation and job injury cases, whether the victim suffered from a trauma injury or an occupational disease.
Speak with an Oceanside Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, speak with an Oceanside personal injury attorney today. We offer a free consultation and only get paid if you win. Our lawyers are standing by to provide legal advice during your time of need.