If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of a third party, you need an experienced attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve. With over 35 years of combined experience, attorney Curtis Quay and his team have helped accident victims in Chula Vista recover millions for their injuries.
An accident can mean both physical pain and financial stress. While no amount of money could compensate you for your pain and suffering, we fight on your behalf so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries. Call Chula Vista personal injury attorney Curtis Quay to discuss your case. The consultation is free and we get nothing unless we win.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
After an accident, you may be contacted by the insurance company for the at-fault party. Insurance companies are known to offer unreasonably low settlements because:
- They know you need the money, and/or
- They think you do not know the full extent of your injuries.
In fact, the insurance companies maximize their profit by denying compensation whenever possible.
Having an experienced attorney on your side can level the playing field. Our legal team has over 35 years of combined experience dealing with insurance companies. We will carefully examine your case to fully understand the extent of your injuries. An injury that seems minor now could lead to long-term physical pain and require ongoing medical treatment.
Don’t try to negotiate with he insurance companies on your own. Let Chula Vista personal injury attorney Curtis Quay fight on your behalf so you can focus on your loved ones.
We handle all personal injury claims including:
- Boat Accidents: Chula Vista residents enjoy the great year round weather and have access to the San Diego waterways. Unfortunately, this can lead to more boating accidents. We have helped families recover for maritime injuries.
- Brain Injuries: A brain injury can have long-lasting consequences for you and your family including constant pain, decreased cognitive abilities, and an inability to perform simple tasks.
- Car Accidents: Commuting is a part of life for many Chula Vista residents. If you have been injured in an auto accident, find out how you can get the compensation you deserve.
- Construction Site Accidents: Chula Vista is growing, and with that comes construction. If you or a loved one has been injured on a construction site, you may be eligible to receive compensation.
- Dog Bites: California law includes a dog bite statute which makes a dog owner strictly liable for your injuries. Even a minor dog bite can result in significant injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: While Chula Vista is an ideal environment for enjoying your motorcycle, motorcycle accidents can and do happen as a result of negligent car drivers.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, then make sure you get the compensation you deserve for loss of income, pain and surfing, and loss of consortium.
What Type of Recovery is Available After an Accident?
If an accident was the result of someone’s negligence, you may be able to bring a claim action to recover for damages. Depending on the extent of your injuries, you may be able to recover for:
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
If the accident led to the death of a loved one, we may be able to bring a wrongful death claim on your behalf. The type of recovery available is case specific, so speak to our legal team today to find out the options available to you.
Call Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorney Curtis Quay Today
After an accident, make sure you have an advocate on your side who understands your injuries and how to maximize your claim. We are conveniently located in downtown San Diego and can make arrangements to come to you.