Injury Trial Lawyers, APC is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one law student or aspiring law student throughout the United States.
San Diego personal injury attorney Richard Morse is a graduate of California Western School of Law and has dedicated his career to helping injury victims. Mr. Morse would like to reward a student seeking a career in personal injury law.
The scholarship is based on an essay ranging from 500-1250 words and can be on any topic.
Possible topics include:
- Why I’m interested in practicing personal injury law
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
- Applicant must be a college or law student in the U.S.,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a full-time student (proof of full-time status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is February 1st and the selected award recipient will be notified by March 1st. The award will be distributed directly to the student.
Method of Contact
Completed essays shall be sent either by filling out the form or by mail to:
Injury Trial Lawyers, APC
1230 Columbia Street Suite 560
San Diego, CA 92101
Any applicant who applies gives the Injury Trial Lawyers, APC permission to contact them about the application for further follow-up information. They also give the Injury Trial Lawyers, APC the opportunity to use their name/and or information on this website as a listed recipient of the award. Applicants have full permission to list this award on any type of marketing information or career-oriented paperwork.
We wish you luck and look forward to your submission!