Attorney Curtis R. Quay focuses exclusively on personal injury claims, fighting to get his clients every penny they deserve.
Curtis’s experience includes premises liability, motor vehicle liability, products liability, government tort liability, dog bites, and wrongful death claims, among others. He also has experience defending such claims and uses that defense experience to his clients’ benefit. Throughout his career, Curtis has fought the insurance companies in and out of court, securing millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Curtis is known as a fierce and aggressive advocate for his clients, and a compassionate, attentive injury lawyer who takes the time to know his clients on a personal level. If you have been injured in an accident, you deserve a lawyer that will give your case, and you, the attention you need. Call Injury Trial Lawyers, APC today to schedule your free consultation.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- Verdict $855,000.00 (insurance company offered $75,000 the day before trial) (motor vehicle accident)
- Verdict $248,000.00 (bench trial settled post-trial for $250,000.00) (motor vehicle accident) (offer before trial was $35,000)
- Settlement $120,000 (trip and fall)
- Settlement $100,000.00 (wrongful death with significant comparative negligence issues)
- Settlement $70,000.00 (slip and fall)
- Settlement $60,000.00 (premises liability)
- Settlement $42,500.00 (slip and fall)
While completing his Juris Doctor degree at Temple University School of Law, Mr. Quay spent 2 years working for the Temple Law Review, first as a staff member and then as an Associate Research Editor. During his law school career, he was on the Dean’s Honor List every semester and garnered numerous awards including Outstanding Oral Advocacy and Trial Advocacy Awards among others.
- California, 2004
- Federal Court Southern District of California
- Federal Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA
– Juris Doctor 1998 (Cum Laude)
– Law Journal: Temple Law Review, Associate Research Editor
Honors and Awards
- Trial Advocacy Award-Wapner, Newman & Wigrizer Graduation Award
- Outstanding Oral Advocacy- Advanced Trial Advocacy
- Distinguished Class Performance-Eleven Courses